Frequently Asked Questions
We are happy to answer all of your questions and concerns regarding booking models or talent for your event in Las Vegas.
01. How Far in Advance Should I Book My Services?
We are happy to customize our booking process per our Client’s needs and deadlines. Of course, the more notice we have the more Talent options will be available, along with more time for any custom branding or styling needed. We are however generally able to complete entire bookings and events in just 24 hours depending on what is needed.
02. What Form of Payments Do You Accept? Do You Accept Gratuities?
We accept all forms of Credit Card with a 3.5% CC transaction fee.
We also accept company and personal checks no less than 7 business days prior to the booking.
We accept several forms of payment apps including PayPal, Venmo, Zelle and CashApp.
We accept cash payments on site for balance payments only.
Our Talent are happy to accept cash gratuities on site, although gratuities are generally only common when booking Model Bartenders, Servers, and Golf Caddies.
03. How Do I Secure My Talent For The Event?
A 50% deposit is due up front in order to confirm your Talent for the booking. The balance is due on the date of the booking, prior to start time.
Deposits are non-refundable should the Client decide to cancel after confirming their Talent and paying their deposit, exceptions would of course be a case of force majeure. In the extremely rare case a Talent has an emergency and needs to cancel, and a suitable acceptable replacement is not approved by the Client, the Client would of course be refunded for the Talent that is no longer available.
04. How Early Will Talent Arrive Prior To The booking?
Talent will be Scheduled a call time 15 minutes prior to their shift start time if they’ll be arriving dressed and ready to work. For bookings where Talent must change or retrieve an event badge from registration, Talent will be scheduled a 30 minute call time at no additional rate increase. If the client would like an earlier than standard call time, the Talent may be paid for the additional time frame.
05. What Happens If The Talent I Chose Cancels After I’ve already paid?
Legend guarantees its services. Should any Talent or vendor cancel and an acceptable replacement not approved, the client will receive a full refund for the talent or vendor; although these incidences are extremely rare. All models and talent have been vetted and pre-screened in-person prior to being eligible for bookings.
06. How Do Your Rates Compare To Other Local Agencies? What Is Your Booking Fee?
We offer very competitive rates and are often lower than our competition. Our booking fee is a standard 20% Agency fee, with a minimum booking fee of $250+ depending on the complexity of the booking.
Legend guarantees its services. Clients will receive a full refund for any models or talent that cancels prior or during a booking, although these incidences are extremely rare.
07. Will I billed for the Talent’s call time?
A Talent Call Time is the time requested by the Client for the Talent to arrive prior to the gig start time.
Non-Billable call times:
- In cases where the Talent will be arriving already dressed and ready to work, a 15 minute call time is generally issued by the Agency for the Talent to arrive on site prior to start time at no additional hourly charged to the Client. This is to allow a few minutes for Client and Talent to meet and the Talent to get settled.
- If the Talent will need to change in to uniform / wardrobe or obtain credentials from registration upon arrival and prior to start time, a 30 minute call time is generally issued by the Agency for the Talent to arrive on site prior to start time at no additional charge to the client.
Billable call times:
- Should the Client request the Talent arrive earlier than 15 minutes prior to start time, for reasons other than changing in to wardrobe or registration, the Client will be billed for the earlier call time.
- Should the Client request the Talent arrive earlier for training, the Client will be billed the additional time.
08. How Does Your Booking Process Work? What is Your Value?
In order to proceed with your booking and provide you with a quote we will need the Date, Time(s), Location, Types of Talent Needed, Talent Duties / Expectations, and a general idea of the Wardrobe.
Once we provide the Proposal and all parties agree, an inquiry will be sent to the Talent Database. The available Talent will be submitted to the Client for selecting and / or approval. Once the Talent is chosen, the Client will be invoiced and a 50% deposit is required in order to secure the Talent.
Your Legend Agent will make sure the Talent is contracted and has all of the information needed to work the event efficiently, and in most cases the Agent will be on site for Talent management and quality control. Exceptions would be in cases where 1 Talent is booked for a short period of time or the Client does not feel it’s necessary to have an Agent present.
Your Legend Agent will think of all aspects of the booking including parking, arrival times, wardrobe, hair & makeup, etc. Back ups will also be in place should any emergencies occur ( emergencies are rare and nearly non-existent ).